Open House December 4 & 5
We have designed a gourmet tour with Signature houses to give you a different taste of our terroir:
- – our FINE BLANCHE® 2019 vintage, awarded 6 times this year, in a cocktail with SURO tonic
- – our dry white wines with the salmon of FUMAISON-OCCITANE
- – our sweet wines with FOIES GRAS DE XAVIER
- – our red wines with the unavoidable pâtés of the la MAISON NEELS
- – our Armagnacs, awarded 11 times this year, with the sweet delicacies of RUCHERS DE FELY, and the wonderful chocolates BELLO & ANGELI awarded at the 2020 Chocolate Awards.
Take advantage of our special Open House promotions!
Taste being also a matter of style, we have invited to the domain some new designers in Gascony:
Come and discover the jewelry of JICQY, the art of the table of MARINA ARCHITECTURE, the furs of DARSALA, the ceramics of MARYVONNE ZOLLINGER, and other unusual houses!
- 📅 Saturday and Sunday
- 🕙 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
The COMPAGNIE GILLES BOUILLON offers you a poetic workshop.
Face to face, blindfolded, let yourself be guided by the actor’s whispered words to taste the sounds and hear the images.
This 1+1 workshop is a rare opportunity to discover the Compagnie Gilles Bouillon’s Monday evening theater classes in Fleurance.
> By appointment (registration on-site)
- 📅 Saturday
- 🕙 15h00
Victoire de Montesquiou invites you to an intimate conversation about the secrets of her art of living on Saturday, December 4 at 3 pm.
She will sign her books “L’Art de vivre au fil des jours” and “Rien de plus sauf elle, la vie”.
- 📅 Sunday
- 🕙 15h00
Cocktail lover, apprentice bartender, or experienced mixologist, create your recipe with the authentic Fine Blanche® d’Armagnac
The 3 best cocktails will be rewarded!
Conditions of participation :
Register in the form above
Design an original cocktail recipe 🍸 based on Fine Blanche®.
*Participants can pick up a sample of Fine Blanche® at the winery before 📅 December 1st, 2021 ⏱️
Recipe 💌 AND cocktail 🍸 drop-off at the winery at 3 pm on 📅 Sunday, December 5, 2021
Results of the contest at 6 pm ⏱️
Possibility to have lunch on-site upon registration, there will be formulas from 12 euros.
- – 💰 Free and open to all
- – Registration recommended (to provide enough tables, chairs, and glasses 🍷 ☕).
- – Health pass required.
- Domaine d’Arton
- 32700, Lectoure
- Phone: Didier Billes +33 6 95 90 26 16